The holiday season is upon us and so is the stress of finding the perfect gift for those in our lives. INFJs enjoy receiving gifts just like everyone else, but snatching some superficial trinket may feel a little materialistic or empty. Instead, if you are looking for a gift to spark the depth and warmth of the INFJ in your life, look for things that hold greater meaning and purpose in their lives.
Some ideas may include:
- Gifts that encourage personal exploration and understanding, such as self-help books or tickets to seminars
- Something that shows you listen closely to their wants and desires
- Music that warms their heart and fills their soul
- A donation in their name to a charity they passionately support
- A gift that relates to a personal memory, whether their own or a mutual special occasion
- Supplies to encourage a personal hobby, like art supplies, notebooks, gardening tools, etc.
The goal is to offer them gifts with purpose that go a little deeper than the material they are made from. If you are looking for suggestions, check out some of these ideas:
INFJs love nothing more than to feel understood and to understand. This self-help book will offer the INFJ in your life deeper insight into who they are as well as practical advice they can apply to their every day life.
The force is strong with this one. Act fast to grab this INFJ Jedi tee as it is only available for a limited time!
Enjoy your coffee or tea while reminding the world of your super intuition with this white coffee mug reading “INFJ: If you can read this, I can read your soul.”
INFJs love to temporarily escape reality and control their emotions through the sounds of music. Allow them this escape with the gift of the Beats Pill.
Save them money and several trips to the bookstore with a Kindle E-reader, allowing them to take their love of fiction and fantasy anywhere they go.
If you are in a relationship with an INFJ then this book can benefit both of you. Offering insight into the INFJ mind, this book helps deepen your relationship and enhance communication.
The mind of an INFJ is always full and active. Give them the gift of sanity with these easy-to-use bullet journaling system where they can take their thoughts and organize them on paper.
Show pride in being a member of the 1.5 percentile with this women’s tee.